Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Linking up with Lauren again. Check out her little place on the web - the Little Things We Do.



1.  My bedtime routine includes,   watching tv/reading/blogs/photos, and then after shutting the house down, I always check on the Goose before going to bed myself.
2.   I am   actually enjoying the rainy weather we’re having. I woke up to loud, cracking thunder this morning, and then it started to pour and I just thought it was such a nice sound. Then I put on a comfy sweater tunic and headed out for work. It’s not too cold so I kinda enjoy it.

3.  I can't stand     pregnant women who can’t keep their complaining to themselves       because     it makes them sound so ignorant and ungrateful. They must have missed the memo on what a miracle is  .
4. My idea of relaxation would be   laying in a hammock on the beach with a book .

5. If I had an extra $50, I would    buy some organization items. Our house is crazy right now. I smell a frantic throw-out session soon.

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is    
I don’t know. I’m not here often enough or making it known enough to have “friends” yet. Though I’m a pretty loyal follower of lots of blogs and I do feel like I know those people.
7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   I don’t have the link at the moment, but homemade reeses eggs. Back when it was Easter, we hadn’t gotten the ok just yet for the Goose to have peanut butter. I didn’t want to spend time baking something that I couldn’t share with him . Since then we’ve gotten the green light and he LOVES peanut butter. I think they’ll be happening real soon.

Okay, so I broke my promise, but non-iphone pics are coming soon. They're actually on my computer waiting to be uploaded!
Also, we are proud owners of a new 2012 Toyota Rav4. Quite frankly, it's not my favorite visually, but its a great source of space for our family and we feel like we can grow into it over some time. It's a quality car, has good safety ratings, and had enough gadgets to make M happy. We're so excited!
Have a great weekend all!

1 comment: