Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday!
It's blanks time. Link up with Lauren over at her place, The Little Things We Do, for some fun.



1.  Today is a great day because  its Friday, it's beautiful and I think I'll have a margarita when I get hom  .
2.   Tomorrow I will  wake up bright and early and bring the g-damned car to the mechanic for a last attempt at saving our lemon, then travel an hour and half upstate for a babyshower. I'm unlike most people - I love showers, and I also am so excited for the mom and dad-to-be (they were trying for a long time), so it should be a good day    .

3.  My favorite time of day is     it's the moment I walk into the Goose's room and he puts on the hugest smile the second I walk in the door. If I could seal up that feeling in a jar and sell it, I'd be rich.       

4. Sometimes you just have to   eat chocolate.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is   "We are young" by Fun <<<    me too! .

6. My favorite accessory is    my silver fingerprint necklace that the Goose's thumb is imprinted into. It's like I always have a piece of him. Plus, I always am complimented on it, and how special it is.

7.  My favorite thing about this week was   going to the beach!!! Also, gardening.
 

Hope to be back very soon with pictures, and possibly a video of the Goose going nuts in a fit of delirium that had me cry-laughing. I'm still deciding if I want the internet to be aware of just how cluttered my kitchen is in real life.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Eating Chocolate is wonderful!!! Good choice. Just stopping by from Lauren's blog. I hope you have a wonderful friday.

    ReplyDelete