Monday, May 16, 2011

No promises

Here it is. The first post. I'll keep it short. ish.

I married M the end August of '09. We went into contract on our first home in November of '09. January 23rd twenty-ten I peed on a stick (not to be gross or anything) and saw two lines. I happened to pee on four more sticks to make the shock subside, but I digress. On February 25th twenty-ten we officially became homeowners.

We didn't realize how fast life was coming at us, but we welcomed the excitement.

On October 7th 2010, our lives completely changed. Our little butterball aka "The Goose" (whatevs, it worked for the guy in Top Gun, which by the way is an awesome movie) blessed us by showing up fashionably late and totally on his own terms.

Here you will find what now exists as a result of all of the aforementioned events. I make no promises as to how good of a read it will be. Only one way to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment