Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's a quickie...work takes me away...
Join the fun here




1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was     become a mom. Automatically, you become second to EVERYTHING else. And sometime it sucks, but mostly, it’s the absolute greatest thing to happen if you’re blessed enough.
2.   When it comes to working out    I do not. I should, but I do not   .

3.  A woman should always   retain some state of independence. No matter if you have family, friend, kids, husband, job, home…etc. You should never compromise some type of independence, whether it’s financial, thoughtfully, emotionally…

4. I wish I could    stop being so scared to show my talent    and then I'd    probably already be jumping into photography, but I’m going slowly   .

5.  A best friend is    someone who will know you inside out, most often better than you know yourself. And who will be there when you fall…and fall…and fall. Oh yeah, and they make you smile .

6.  I can't get enough of   
  chocolate chip cookies! It’s getting serious, folks
7.  This weekend I am    celebrating the big 2-8! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment