Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Link up with Lauren here.

 
1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a my little pony when I grew up. Obvi, I was disappointed when my parent's re-explained the phrase "you can be anything you want to be when you grow up"
2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a stay at home mom with an at home photography/graphic design business.

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  my brother, probably   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    smurfette. It's cute and all, but being covered in blue makeup head to toe with a white slip on is only fun for about 5 minutes and the pictures/memories. Thanks Mom!

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    any type of doll/figurine. Or my stuffed gund dog, Raspberry (omg gotta find him, I still have him somewhere!).

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I    got caught in a lie, with my brother. It involved apologizing to our friend's parents and it was honestly the worst punishment ever. I'm pretty sure my parents are geniuses because I remember that feeling and it's kept me an honest woman up until this day. 

7.  I get daily inspiration from    bloggers, Pinterest, people on the street, my little boy, my mom, friends...it never ends.


Get spooky and have some good old safe fun this weekend! Happy Halloweenie!

No comments:

Post a Comment