Saturday, January 14, 2012

Recipe Share

Once the Goose started eating "with" us, as opposed to being fed either baby food or something slightly different, I wanted to start cooking good homecooked meals. M is the long-standing chef in our house, considering I hate it and he loves it and is also much better at it then me. But once I knew the Goose would be eating with us all the time, I somehow started to care, and enjoy cooking. All of my newfound cooking skills unfortunately have yet to be documented, as they've been taking place during my blogger absence. But I didn't think it would be fair to leave you completely high and dry. So here's some of the recipes that I found, tried and highly approve of. And on a serious note, what the hell did we do before Pinterest? How did we cook, dress, decorate, renovate and breathe? If you're interested, follow me here.


Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
Chicken Pot Pie
Slow-cooker Pepper and Steak
Homemade Chicken and Dumplings
Chicken Broccoli Supreme
Easy Crust Chicken Pot Pie
Crockpot French Dip
Broccoli Chedder Chicken Crescent Braid
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pork and Mushroom Stew over Apple-Potatoe Mash
(my absolute favorite of them all)

I realize most of these aren't exactly healthy, but know that I always add tons of veggies either to the recipe itself or on the side, and always follow up with fruit. We're lucky - the Goose is generally a great eater. Some days aren't as good as others, but mostly we can get him a belly full of good healthy food. I also added/changed/altered some of these recipes slightly in some cases, but for the most part followed them pretty closely. 
I got tons of compliments on all and have even shared some of these recipes. If you decide to follow me on Pinterest, all of these and more are there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment