Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Etsy love

I can't say it enough...I effin love Etsy!

Purchased:

one of these custom made from Decorate23

two of these from GlamDesign


I'm still on the hunt for two 12 x 18 pillows at a good price (under $25 each at max) that are yellow and/or in the color family of the first ikat pillow that will work nicely. I've found a lot I love, but they either will clash with the two fabric patterns above or are out of my price range.
Also still on the hunt for: a nicely priced yellow throw blanket. Preferably super soft and cozy. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but the price was nice on this West Elm blanket. I was very close to buying, but now it's on backorder. Considering it isn't my favorite pick, I'm passing for now. The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment