Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Friday...again. Where does the time go? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy it's here, but seriously...weeks fly by like the minutes of an hour. Just like I've turned around and my baby boy is almost one. For eff's sake, where does it all go? Time, come back!
And on a more serious note it's been 10, yes TEN, years since the day that changed so many people's lives. Such a horrible, tragic day that tore open so many hearts and families, and it's somehow a whole ten years later. I don't mean to get sad, but there's something about the mere mention of 9/11 that brings raw emotion to my heart and tears to my eyes. I know I'm not the only one. I don't want to get into it too much here, because today's not the day (not for me, atleast - though I imagine every day is "the day" for some people). My heart goes out to you all as the anniversary approaches.

And for my lame attempt at brightening things up around here...Blanks! Link up with Lauren!
{Why is there a little dinosaur telling you it's Fill in the Blank Friday? Well, no reason really. I just like to keep you guys guessing.}

1.   Somewhere someone is    having a cocktail  .
2.    My boys      is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if    my favorite Belgian milk chocolate gelato    was no more because,    I’m addicted and it’s already too hard to find and too damn expensive ($5.99 for a pint! – but I buy it anyway). I already hoard that ish, can’t imagine what would happen if it was gone!

4.    It should be a quiet work day  is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like     school. You can always look back and realize how far you’ve come, and yet it feels like you still have so far to go. But every moment is a chance to change and learn something new.

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want 
  to be able to stay at home full time with the Goose.
7.  A funny thing  happened the other day...    M started putting a diaper on the dog. I know, you’re thinking, “no, that’s sad”. And it is. But looking at it, it’s funny. She looks so pissed off, like we pasted her fur with glitter and bows, when really, we’re just trying to help her out. Girl is gettin’ old, but we love her so much. She’s not in pain so we’re just making do. Thank god she’s the same size as the Goose!

Have a good weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your number one! My dad always says - "it's 5:00 somewhere!"

    Happy Weekend!

    XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete