Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Friday is here and I'm stoked. The Goose is feeling better (fever and rash gone from the Roseola he had), we've got a busy weekend full of birthday parties, Tunnel to Towers run, and lots of cleaning and preparing for the next two weekends of parties.
Friday also means fillin' in some blanks. Join Lauren over at The Little Things We Do.



1.   The best thing I did all week was    get sick snuggles from the Goose. I hate that he’s been sick, but snuggling and watching movies is just the sweetest best thing ever.
2.    Chocolate  makes me super happy.

3.  Pets are   entertaining   .

4.    My boys   are the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to    hoodies and sweatpants. And football Sundays!

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is   
  a new camera lense. I need it desperately, and someone’s birthday is around the corner (cough, cough, mine, cough).
7.  This weekend I am going to    find an hour to upload and share pics with the family/friends who’ve been asking for them (and maybe another hour to share them with you).


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment