Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Let's just choose to ignore the fact that I haven't updated you on anything Goose's-baptism related. I haven't downloaded the pics onto my computer (the very few that I took) and I'm, for lack of a better word, lazy. So I'm doing this here survey and linking up to Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday, found here.

My first survey...ooohhhh...


1.   The last movie I saw was       Just Go With It. Anniston and Sandler. Not horrible, not great. Would have been much better with improved editing. Timing is a little wierd and drawn out, and short in others.

2.  I want to    win the lottery. I suppose I should get in line.

3.  Surprises are     rare in my life. I'm not nosey, I just happen to figure everything out. The only surprise in my life was my engagement - and it was pretty much the greatest thing ever.

4.  The best accessory is   smile. Cheesy and oversaid, but so true. 

5.  My favorite warm drink is     hot chocolate. It's the only one I drink. yes, i don't drink coffee or tea. I'm wierd.

6.  My favorite cold drink is       water. Let's not get into alchohol, k?

7.  Currently loving       the storm going on right now. It's ridonkulous. It felt like the storm was in our house it was so loud. LOVE summer storms.


Have a good weekend and lots of love to the fathers out there, including all the ones in my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the movie review on "Just Go With It" think I'll wait till it hits Red Box for $1.00.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete