Thursday, June 23, 2011

Owe Pics...still

I believe that I warned you from the get-go that I'm terribly slow to upload my pics. You would think I wouldn't be, given that I love taking them. To be honest, I think I'm a little frustrated that I don't know how to edit my pics just yet (I'm trying to find a photoshop class that fits into my current schedule/price range, oh and the $$ to dish out on the program), so there they stay...in memory card limbo.
I am saying it right now: Within the next three days, I WILL get the pics onto my computer, and I will update you on all of the going-ons I've been talking with you about. Such as:

  1. The curtains that are up! Yes, I bought 15.5 yards of this fabric, cut, fake-no-sewed 'em and the hubs hung them. They look amazeballs and I've gotten so many compliments. I made them during the homestretch of preparing for the Goose's baptism, I should add. But I won't add how Goose's fabric isn't the color I expected, so it's still only that - fabric. More to come...
  2. The Goose's baptism...including a breakdown of all the details and some pictures from the day.
  3. An update on these plates...
Also, hope to babble more about nonsense such as the ridiculous fact that I'm starting to think of ideas for the Goose's 1st birthday. Don't know what makes it more ridiculous, that I'm starting to think about it when he's only 8.5 months old, or that HE'S 8.5 MONTHS OLD!!!!!

In the meantime, I feel like pictures have been lacking around here again, so here's some things I'm digging right now:

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Where She Went by Gayle Forman
it's a "sequel" to If I Stay. Highly, highly recommend both.

Tegu Magnetic Blocks, though I can't justify the price just yet

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be bombarding you with posts soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment