Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

If you'd like to join in, head on over to Lauren's place, The Little Things We Do.
Good stuff, I tell ya.

1.   The last thing I ate was       Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs. They are addictive. Usually they're a snack for me, but my stomach was grumbling when I was leaving, and they were the closest thing to breakfast I could grab.
2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is    Pancakes! The ones at work are delish, but sooooo bad for me. So I'm having oatmeal, egg whites and chicken-apple sausage. Not too shabby (considering I already had my puffs).


3.  The best things     are the "little" things.
 
4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is  walking into the Goose's room first thing in the morning. The smile and excitement on his face alone is worth living for.

5.  Sports are     fun in person, boring on TV (most of the time). The only sports worth watching on TV are football and rugby (and we don't get a lot of that)
6.  I miss      snippets of my teenage/younger 20's life.  They were some of the craziest, funnest times and I wouldn't mind reliving a few days/nights.

7.  Right now I am       wishing I was home, with the boys.

2 comments:

  1. I love Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs...I could eat them for every meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs are freakin' AMAZING and so, so addictive! Love that your favorite thing is seeing your Goose in the morning - what an adorable way to start your day! :D

    ReplyDelete