Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! Somehow this short week seemed pretty long, but I'm ready for the weekend. Mainly because I don't have much of anything going on and I'm hoping I can talk myself into getting a ton of pics uploaded and posted. We've had a lot going on lately (all boring stuff, but I never promised this blog would be exciting) and I'm looking forward to sharing. 
M's birthday is on Monday, and he's away for a good friend's bachelor party this weekend, so the Goose and I will be thinking up some good stuff to celebrate his first b-day as a daddy. If I'm good, I'll be snapping away anything fun and letting you all know about it.
 
Now it's time for the Friday ritual - Fill in the Blank Friday. Go ahead on over to Lauren's place, The Little Things We Do and join the fun.
 
 
1.   My plans this summer include       Hitting up the beach tons, attending some parties and weddings, working on my photog skills, and playing nurse to M after his surgery in two weeks (nothing too serious, but he'll be on crutches for a whole month! And right around the time we're predicting the Goose will start toddling around - it should be interesting for me)

2.  The best summer I ever had was    I couldn't pick just one. I've had great ones as a single lady (oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh-oh-oh oh, oh oh oh), and me and M met on a sweet summer night. I've gotten married in the summer, and it was only last summer that I was all swelled up in love watching little feet kick my belly from the inside. Summer in general is my favorite - it would be like picking a favorite child (although I do have one, considering, er, I only have one)

3.  Summer is     my whole life. I love the beach, I live by it, I enjoy it so so so much. If I didn't love NY and it's sarcasm so much, I'd definitely be somewhere in the sun, pretending it was summer year round.

4.  My favorite summer food is   fresh seafood. Not that you can't get that during the winter if you want, but it's just not the same.

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with     a Twisted Tea. That my friends, it LITRALLY the taste of summer.

6.  My summer uniform consists of       Long flowy dresses and a pair of Rainbows.

7.  The best thing about summer is      everything.  The sun, the weather (I even love me a good heatwave here and there), the parties, the beach, the food. Summer = happiness.
 
 
 
Enjoy your weekend all!
 
PS - Don't think I forgot to remind you to vote for the Goose. College scholarship people!
Michael in Long Beach, or ID#154137
(The site is often very slow. If you're having problems, I suggest letting it load, leave the page and revisiting it a few minutes later - thank you, thank you, thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment