Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


It's been crazy busy here...
But I'm linking up today with Lauren at The Little Things We do...
1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       depends on the task. I could be any of them.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    would you hate me if i said I don't listen to Pandora? But my bet would be some Bruce (springsteen, that is. Mah boy)

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     again, some Bruce. Prob some john hiatt, some kol and a ton of others. Love me classic rock. Asking for only 3 must have songs is insanely impossible.

4.  My favorite pattern is   right now, chevron. otherwise a good stripe.

5.  My favorite perfume is     chance - chanel. I'm totally not into designers and girliness, but this scent is so sweet and pretty. I get compliments all the time.

6.  Rules are      good and bad, depending on the circumstance.  .

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is    the three dots... I think they're called elipses (sp?), as portrayed in my first two sentences (and I swear, I didn't add them after  I saw this question) 


Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment