Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the blank Friday...
Because I'm the worst and pics won't be coming today (surprise surprise).
Feel free to link up with Lauren over at The Little Things we Do

And a Happy Fourth of July! God Bless all!


1.   The best news I ever received was       that we were having a healthy baby

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is    painting our front door yellow. Fingers crossed it's happening this weekend.

3.  Something I would never do is     cheat. Why that deep of a subject came to mind, I don't know, but it's true.

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose   Oprah. Umm hello, she's a bazillionaire AND everyone loves her, and she loves what she does and loves her life and is constantly trying to improve herself. Unless she's hiding something (which could be the case), I'd like to be in her state of mind.

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    comfy/basic most of the time, stylish almost never, and always changing. Make any sense?

6.  One should always       have manners   .

7.  I want to       have the time and means to pursue photography and graphic design all at once and to my perfect liking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment