Friday, August 19, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hello peoples! It's been a week, and what a redonkulous week it was. There was a monsoon, apparently, almost all week long and so vacay was mostly a bust. Add to the fact that the baby barely slept while we were away, well, let's just say it wasn't much of a vacation for Mommy. I'm so glad to be home. It was great seeing and spending time with M's whole family, but there's nothing like home and your own bed when you just need to relax.

Back in full effect, I'm linking up with Lauren (who just found out her baby's a girl!). Head on over and join the fun...

 
1.   My idea of pure perfection would be     a day at home with M and the Goose, snuggling, no chores, eating all day.
2.    Love       makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for    needing to pay the bills    I'd   be a full time stay at home mom.

4.  Bloggers are   taking over the world, yo.

5.  If I had    unlimited funds  I'd buy you    season tickets to the Steelers, which would include away games and every single superbowl, whether or not they made it (haha, as if they wouldn’t, lol)

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because     two whole glorious days free from work obligations
7.  Something I'm excited about is     I’m playing in a kickball tournament tomorrow. Not gonna lie, pretty effin pumped.


I took tons of pics this past week on vacation. The weatherman advised the monsoon is back on Sunday so I hope to do some uploading in between Goose snuggles. Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment