Monday, August 1, 2011

Commuter Chronicles

For some background info, click here.

Today's chronicle is short and sweet (though I encounter this situation far more times than any human being should be made to withstand. Seriously).

Dear Fellow LIRR rider,

If I sit down in my seat in the morning wearing nothing but the scent of my shampoo/conditioner and deoderant, I think it's only fair that I should remain smelling that way for the entirity of my day. Should you choose to torture yourself with the entirely too strong scent of whatever flowery-nose-assaulting perfume you wear, and then sit in the seat next to me, YOU should be the only one smelling as such. Because you decided to bathe yourself in an asthma-attack-inducing amount of that dollar store knock-off perfume, I am now stuck smelling as though I have been locked in my Nana's closet full of potpurri for a bajillion years. It is not becoming of my 27 year old self.
Andplusalso, please stop moving your damn arms so much. I know you're iPod isn't playing the YMCA, so lock it down, lady.

Yours Truly,
Offto Finda GasMask

No comments:

Post a Comment